≡ Menu

Street Photography Brunei

There is nothing more fulfilling than going out on the streets and
capturing normal ordinary folks doing normal everyday stuff…
To me, that’s what street photography’s all about…

• Husini January 24, 2007, 5:24 am

Anakbrunei, ada my face jua in the video rupanya. By coincident I was thinking of doing a slide show of places in Seria/KB but cannot think of what software to use and how to do it.

• Da Missus January 24, 2007, 7:39 am

Your work never fail to amaze me!!! Very original indeed. Keep it up.

• AnakBrunei January 24, 2007, 10:02 am

bro husini: I was searching high and low for a suitable software to do this as well. In the end, it was in front of me all along. The humble windows movie maker which is built-into windows xp SP2 is perfect for a photo slide show! Try it bro 🙂

da missus: Two words… You’re MY INSPIRATION!

• Lina January 24, 2007, 11:15 am

Great stuff bro. My fav’s the moody shot of the 2 Indian men in the coffee shop(?) with their shadows cast on the tiled wall behind them.

• Kantalensa January 24, 2007, 12:54 pm

Thanks bro for the pointers. I’ve given it my first test and it worked fine. Now I have a project for the weekend, if I can wait that long.

• Zadm January 24, 2007, 1:42 pm

bro, you have gone a step ahead of us. Well done, I love watching the slide show plus the music is cool

• AnakBrunei January 25, 2007, 4:41 am

lina: tks sis, glad you like it. I promised to give those guys a copy of their pics and havent delivered! Esok pagi lah heheh

hussini: sometimes the solution is right under our noses heheh.. look forward to seeing your masterpiece bro!

zadm: tks bro, I think this is the natural progression when you have too many pics to display on so little screen space… have to think outside the kotak 😉

• greg May 15, 2008, 1:49 am

i couldn’t agree with your more. the everyday lives of everyday people on the street. it’s so beautiful to capture.

cheers,