Random shot of Nina and Arief 🙂
The woman tagged me, so oblige I shall:
- I suck at remembering the lyrics to songs but I can recognize the melodies almost immediately. Unfortunately, being lousy at remembering lyrics also means I suck at remembering song titles and singers. This was certainly not a plus point during the recent Kristal FM Dj’s vs Bloggers quiz show!
- I was born and raised in Seria. My family and I only moved to BSB in the early 90’s. My dad was a Shell man, and until we moved to BSB, I more or less expected that I would follow in his footsteps. I didn’t of course, but who knows? One of these days…
- I used to harbor dreams of being a computer games developer. This was over 25 years ago when the Apple //e was du jour. One of the projects I did was a RPG based loosely on Dungeons and Dragons. I must have written at least a thousand lines of BASIC routines and sub-routines before I finally gave up…
- I used to ride a Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 or the VN-88 as it was called… Watching the recent movie "Wild Hogs" got me all misty eyed reminiscing about the good old days… I still maintain a tiny glimmer of hope that one day da missus will let me get a big bike like a Kawasaki Mean Streak or a Yamaha Warrior or a Honda VTX1800 perhaps?
- I have a lousy sense of direction and da missus will vouch for this. I still get lost when driving in Brunei sometimes. It took me nearly three years to memorize the main streets in Perth while I was there and by the time I left, I still couldn’t find my way around the city properly.
- I am very succinct when I write. Which is why I shall finish here.
I’m supposed to tag seven others so here they are: