≑ Menu

For all of you who voted…

Yes all of you who stood up and claimed your identity as sons and daughters of Brunei… for those of you near and far who said “YES! I am anakbrunei too!”. This is for you:

terimakasih

My deepest appreciation to all who voted for anakbrunei.org! This was a voting game and the outcome is a result of YOUR votes! Terima kasih banyak2 anakbrunei sekalian!

It couldn’t have been a closer race! In the end, only one vote separated the winner and the runner-up! To those who made it to the top five, Shimworld, Sheshoots, Blindaseachother, and bro Ucingitam, well done! If anything, this whole exercise has pushed us all to work that little bit harder at our sites!

Big-up to DST Multimedia, Simpur, and the sponsors for the great prizes which provided the motivation and gives meaning to this award. Catch me on the Jenny M show tomorrow where I’ll be talking to Jenny about this big grin on my face! πŸ˜€

IMG_1323-1

Mr Shooter T-Shirt is part of the She-Shoots collection.
Little Miss Bossy is part of the Little Misses collection.

• SHIMWORLD December 4, 2007, 6:57 pm

Said it once, said it twice, said it more times than I should or need to but I’ll say it again …. Congratz! πŸ™‚

• H&B December 4, 2007, 7:58 pm

LOVING THAT TEE!!!!! πŸ˜› looks good on ya Reeds πŸ˜‰

• Jewelle December 4, 2007, 8:34 pm

Congrats AnakBrunei!

Keep it up and since you’re now going into nature photography too, do look out for anything purple ya?

• anakbrunei December 5, 2007, 5:05 am

Jan: Tks dude! Sure was a gillette mach 3! Here’s a snippet of my nomination email which speaks for itself:

“Jan Shim’s Shimworld is a regularly updated, stylish, informative blog full of wonderful images both within and outside Brunei. He has a separate section for Food and Travel posts, which I like cos it allows the viewer to narrow in on the subject matter.

Recently, Jan’s charity drive for Leukaemia patient Desmond Chin was met with plenty of support from within and outside Brunei. This is a testament to the power of the internet to do good and I am looking forward to more of these initiatives from Jan.

Most importantly of course, is the fact that Jan delivers on his blog’s motto, “A moment lived, a journey shared”. “

• anakbrunei December 5, 2007, 5:07 am

H&B: heheh if only it came in black… I’d be a happy shooter πŸ˜€

Jewelle: Tks! Purple eh… heheh will be sure to look out for it πŸ™‚

• David December 5, 2007, 9:49 am

Congrats Bro… keep it going strong!

• kantalensa December 5, 2007, 1:26 pm

congrats bro. my pantun for u:

pakai baju mr. shooter
    senyum membaca little miss bossy
    kemenangan udah memang ku sangka
    bila tah tani kan ke JC?

• Che December 5, 2007, 5:20 pm

What a lovely little poem!!!

• Che December 5, 2007, 5:23 pm

P/S: That T-shirt really becomes you πŸ™‚

• O&L December 5, 2007, 8:08 pm

congrats again Reeda.. the T looks good on ya.. Mau jadi She Shoots ambassador? hehe

• anakbrunei December 5, 2007, 9:27 pm

David: Tks bro πŸ™‚

Kantalensa: naik pulang semangat kan mukun ni bro! JC Sunday?

Che: Heheh I think if it was black lagi ngam tu πŸ˜›

O&L: Tks heheh I’d be more than happy to be she shoots ambassador, but 3 of you must become anakbrunei covergirls… deal?

• kantalensa December 5, 2007, 11:04 pm

bro AB, will try to make it this sunday. hopefully the others will be there as well. just set the time in bruneiforeverforum.