≡ Menu

A Ladies’ Afternoon

A BIG Birthday Shoutout to RF aka The ROCK who treated the gang at JC yesterday! Tks dude!
Oh, and a shoutout to Zali for getting the cake! Tks bro!

IMG_5449

Pics taken at yesterday’s ladies high tea which took place at Vixenova’s place. It was a packed afternoon for the ladies, with make-over sessions, sensuous garden delights, talks on financial planning and yoga for health. In between, there was food catered for by Cafe Au Lait. What an afternoon! Thanks for the invite Vixenova and her Mister 🙂

IMG_0487

Vixenova giving her opening remarks

IMG_0483

Part of the crowd

IMG_0495

Yaty giving her Money Management & Investment Talk

IMG_0482

Glominerals

IMG_0461

Victoria’s Secret

IMG_0577-1

CK getting her make-over!

IMG_0711

Shahdon doing his magic…

IMG_0797_pp

SiZZLiN!

IMG_0887

Jordan and his boys from Au Lait

IMG_0517

The boys discussing their options heheh!

More pics at The Theatre of Captured Moments

• platinumskin February 25, 2008, 10:12 am

thankksss reeda for the nice nice pics…! n the camera has got ‘the daddy’ surfin canon site again…

• Vixennova February 25, 2008, 11:00 am

Lovely photos Bro! U dont mind me snatching some?

Reeds & Jeeds (the beautiful couple),

Thanks for coming and being wonderful company. Lets do this again… have a beautiful day ppl.

“There’s no secret like Victoria’s Secret ” ~ Shadon 🙂

• Mamalobengs February 25, 2008, 11:59 am

Tiiii lawa gambar muuu you look perfecttt!!! 🙂

Aiii.. victoria victoriaaa.. apaa SECRET mu!! hehehe

• the lazy turtle February 25, 2008, 12:29 pm

I am loving the smoky-eyes look on the two beautiful ladies.

• Headache February 25, 2008, 1:26 pm

kalau ku inda balik ke temburong. I wud be the 1st to msg u about the fuction . 😀

• Nik February 25, 2008, 2:42 pm

Hehe sudahku balik balik pujuk ko pindah balik ah 😛

• anakbrunei February 25, 2008, 4:48 pm

platinumskin: no worries 🙂 ada org shopping ni krg heheh!

Vixennova: Tks it was our pleasure! I’ve sent the link to the album to you 🙂

Mamalobes: woman! u shud’ve been there!

Lazy Turtle: yes, their eyes were literally smokin!

Hedik: nda apa… lain kali lagi… 🙂

• Zul February 25, 2008, 7:09 pm

Hahah, I wanted to come, but you said old ladies, OLD LADIES !!! You lied !!!!! Why AB ? WHY !?!?!?

Heheh … 😛

I didn’t know C was gonna be there ? Hmph ! Kalau ku tau ia ada … I wanted to meet her. 😀

• anakbrunei February 25, 2008, 11:44 pm

Zul: adeh.. nampak gayanya chronic udah penyakit mu ani… mata pun ikut kaboooo… I said “Ladies” lah, where you get the word “Old” from ah??? Atu banaa! Baiktah bawa berihat ehhh heheh!

• Zul February 26, 2008, 7:52 am