Dear family and friends,
Just to let you know that as the ko chung season is approaching, my mum is currently making these yummies again with the following different fillings available:
- Chicken, chinese mushroom, water chestnut and dried prawn $1 each
- Beef and bamboo shoot $1 each
- 5 types of nuts $0.50 each
If you’d like to place an order, just text 8779930
Last Sunday was spent learning as much as I could from this young chap here who goes by the name Louis Pang. Louis is an international award-winning photographer based in Sabah. He travels the world to photograph weddings, engagement sessions and modern portraiture. Glamourous, intimate, sexy, natural and journalistic is how Louis describes his art.
Last weekend we were fortunate enough to have Louis pop by to conduct one of his Shoot Like a Pro workshops. It was quite timely for me as I felt I was losing my photography “mojo” and was in search for some new inspiration aka a kick in the butt!
Lots of practical tips and techniques were covered and I learned quite a fair bit from the workshop. I especially liked Louis’ principle of teaching us to “fish” rather than giving us the “fish”.
First things first… The GROUP HUG!
The workshop covered:
- Creating professional portraits
- Mastering your on-camera metering system
- Creative flash techniques
- Using a combination of available, flash and tungsten lights
- Professional posing techniques