Those who know me will know that I am a die-hard Android phone user, and I’ve been a fan of phones that carry the “pure” Android OS. I have the whole series so far: the G1 (now a glorified paper-weight due to a “flashing” accident), the Nexus One (which damissus inherited, to accompany her Tab), and now, the Nexus S.
With all these, I have found Case Mate cases to be the perfect companion for the phones. The designs get better and better with every new release. The new Pop! case for my Nexus S arrived a few days ago and I’m finding it pretty awesome so far!
The case is made of co-molded materials of plastic and soft rubber which unite to create a hard case with a soft touch. The lightweight plastic body of the Pop! protects from unforeseeable impacts, while keeping your screen lifted away from surfaces. The Pop! features contemporary color pairings to create a modern look for your device. Rubber sides make for an easy grip. Inside, the soft material hugs your Nexus S like a glove. Not even Batman and Robin are that tight!
Features of the Pop! case:
- Co-molding of lightweight plastic and soft rubber for a seamless protective case
- Form fit feature covers back and corners
- Protective lay flat design keeps your screen from hitting surfaces when device is placed on its face
- Impact resistant, flexible plastic shell
- Access to all ports and functions
So if you’re looking for a darned good case for your Nexus S, look no further! Order it online at the case mate website.