WHAT IS IT?
An open-air market style event, featuring pop-up local vendors and food trucks to observe Earth Hour, the world’s largest grassroots movement for the environment.
As part of Earth Hour, one hour between 8.30pm to 9.30pm, the lights will be switched off, to shine a light on climate action.
Date: 25th March 2017
Time: 4pm to 10pm
Proposed Venue: Royal Wharf, Bandar Seri Begawan
4:00pm – Event starts
8:30pm – Lights out
9:30pm – Lights on
10:00pm – End of event
LOCAL VENDORS PARTICIPATING
- The Food Brigade @thefoodbrigade
- Happy Tummy @happytummy.bn
- Aid Bread Cream (ABC) @aisbreadcream
- Cheese & Dough @cheesendough
- Ricardos Mexican Delivery @ricardosmexicandelivery
- Genji Brunei @genjibrunei
- Omie & J @omieandj
- That Kitschenware Place @thatkitschenwareplace
- Pumpkin & Lavender @pumpkinandlavender
- Henna Art by Muna @hennaartbymuna
- Sos It Up @sos_it_up
- Wing It! @wingitfoods